Are you a financial professional with experience in start-ups and scale-ups? Do you want to be part of the intelligence behind making valuable and smart investment decisions? And are you interested in exploring and advising on new investments in the WordPress and tech space? We have a very exciting job opening at Emilia Capital!
This role is two-folded. On the one hand, you’ll be helping make the right (financial) decisions in making investments. On the other hand, you’ll be helping our portfolio companies to manage their finance and budgets.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze and understand business plans and pitches of business ventures who are interested in an Emilia Capital investment.
- Assisting in transactions, incl. preparing business analyses, financial models and valuations.
- Assisting in development of impact measurement framework & reporting.
- Manage portfolio of current investments from a business, finance, and legal perspective.
- Advising some of our investments in setting up their finance, bookkeeping and business intelligence.
- Bachelor degree in business & finance.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in business analytics and finance.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
- You work independently, you are team-oriented and a very good communicator.
- You have experience with finance and business analytics in the startup world.
We offer you
- 4500-5500 euro a month for a full-time job.
- Fully paid pension.
- Good lunch, fruit and good coffee.
- Possibility to train with a personal trainers every week.
- Great work environment in a small team.
- Possibility to work from home.
Emilia Capital is an investment company founded in 2021 by Joost de Valk and Marieke van de Rakt after they sold Yoast. Up until now, Emilia invested a total of €3 million distributed over 11 companies all of which have a strong tech or online component. Marieke and Joost help these companies to accelerate their growth.
While investing, Emilia especially seeks for opportunities in which we can help grow open source, develop products that are sustainable and encourage female entrepreneurship.